Library: New Digital Collections Available
As of 1 May 2018, the RIAS offers access to digital collections of primary materials on slavery, Civil Rights, the Vietnam War, and more.
The new collections include thousands of primary documents relating to key themes and episodes in American history, and can be consulted on-site at the RIAS Library. The RIAS now offers access to the following collections:
- Slavery and the Law: Petitions to Southern County Courts
- The Struggle for Women’s Rights, 1880-1990: Organizational Records of the National Woman’s Party/ Papers of the League of Women Voters/ Women’s Action Alliance
- World War I: Records of the American Expeditionary Forces, and Diplomacy in WWI Era
- NAACP Papers: The NAACP’s Major Campaigns
- Students for a Democratic Society, Vietnam Veterans Against the War, and the Anti-Vietnam War Movement
In addition, it will continue to offer access to:
- The Declassified Documents Reference System
- The New York Times
For more information, see the Digital Resources section.